Thanks to SM2 Locate, answer some important questions:
- Where are the vehicles?
- What are they doing?
- Are the vehicles inside authorized zones?
- Which equipment needs fuel?
- How is what they are doing out there going to affect the organization in here?
With SM2 Locate, benefit from:
- Improved understanding of the fleet with historical data and trends identifying underused assets
- improved service levels due to using GPS data as an effective scheduling tool for route planning to direct staff along pre-scheduled route (i.e. for snow plows or salting etc.)
- Decreased fuel consumption and vehicle emissions as a result of route planning and improved dispatching of units
- Improved maintenance and safety with real-time capture of Diagnostics Trouble Codes (DTC) and other critical maintenance planning data from the vehicle's engine
- Increased fleet efficiency by proactively managing driving habits, such as speeding, idling, and route optimization through the dispatch module.
- Optimized equipment efficiency by tracking the movements of the vehicles relative to the work performed
- Reduced dispute resolution with the ability to produce electronic logs
- Improved safety with the ability to configure a panic button to notify emergency services of the exact location of an equipment should emergencies occur
Fully integrated to the SM2 platform, SM2 Locate major features include:
- Configurable input/output points
- Geo-fence, driver log, routing
- Automatic e-mail of recurring reports
- Graphical display of all activities
- Custom exception handling
No matter where in the world, SM2 LOCATE will always report where the equipment is and what it is doing.